In addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law, products sold by ngn.au are covered by 1 Year Limited Return-to-base Warranty (unless otherwise specified) and/or Manufacturer Warranty.
Returns and Refunds
To be eligible for a refund, return or warranty claim, customers must meet the following requirements:
- Report the details of the fault and notify ngn.au as soon as possible
- State what remedy you would like
- Provide proof of purchase when returning the goods
- Be sure that you did not cause the fault
- Stop using the faulty item
- Make sure you care for the goods while in possession
- Not affected by being used in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn't reasonably expect the product to perform
- Not disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, there needs to be proof that the product has failed
- Not reduced in value by a delay on the customer's part. Customers should bring faults to ngn.au's attention as soon after they occur
When you can expect your refund
Provided your claim meets all of the above criteria, you should expect your refund within 5-10 business days from the time we recieve the returned goods.
We may request your information from third-party apps like First Name, Last Name and Email Address. This is only used for order delivery and communication only. To delete your information simply go to your account page and delete account.